Galaxy Innovations Spark 3 Combo, GI Spark 2 Combo, GI Spark 2, Gi Fly, Gi Uni, Gi Fly T2 > Прошивки GI Fly

problems with firmware 116

(1/2) > >>

zrcz:
Hello

I have found some" bugs" in firmware 116. I use the receiver in Portugal.

1- The DTV graphical menus  don't have Portuguese language. Only in android settings.
2- If i choose Portuguese language, the character sets in programs description, and epg is not the  portuguese character sets. I think is showing Russian character Set.
3- In 16:9 format , in  TV mode or DTV menus  the image is stretched vertically, not being possible to fit the size of  TV  (Samsung LCD).
4- DTV setings don´t have Portuguese audio selection.

Regards

munche:
zrcz,
for issues 1 and 4 we need to do translation to portugal language, bcs this is stand alone application and Androis OS havent transtaltion for this part. We know this problem and will release sw with solution ASAP
For issue 2 pls make screenshot or ptoho for example.

zrcz:
Hello

I send you the photos
Photo 1 and 2 - the problem with the character set ( I made some annotations in the photos for you see the correct characteres in Portuguese)
Photo 3 show the problem the image is stretched vertically. I have also tried adjust the screen size in the android menu.

If you need more details let me know

zrcz:
Just for feedback

I have upgraded the firmware to 119, and I steel have the same problems reported before

Сателлит:
We all wait the update version of software

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии